Sports Development Executive
We are looking for a voluntary Sports Development Executive to help to assist us to continue to secure more success.
This is an opportunity to get involved with a rapidly growing sports organisation that has ambitions to continue to grow over the next few years and that already has an engaged and enthusiastic community.
This is an interesting and wide ranging role which would suit somebody with an interest in sports development or sports coaching and would typically need a commitment of 1 day per week.
This is an unpaid role but we will be able to pay expenses for you to travel to and from events, towards mobile phone bills and provide you with free event uniforms.
We operate on a semi-virtual basis so you would be welcome to provide your services from home.
- Providing the coaching and tutoring team with administrative support
- Assisting with the development of new products and initiatives
- Attending meetings with local partners and partner governing bodies
- Providing support to the directors and coaching team
- Administration of monitoring data and event registers
- Providing data to funding partners
- Updating relevant policies and procedures
- Computer literate and be proficient in all Microsoft Office Packages.
- Must be a self starter and have good attention to detail.
- Good written and spoken English
- Good time management and organisational skills
- IT literate in WORD, EXCEL and OUTLOOK.
For more information, please contact us HERE or via WhatsApp on the link to the right.