School of Racing
The School of Racing with Jason Kenny
Today we can reveal something that the team have been working on for some time.
We’ve delivered lots of activity over the last twelve months or so and we’re now bringing that all together under one brand, the School of Racing which has a fantastic brand identity.
Using the word ‘School’ fits in with our education philosophy, communicates that we will provide high quality provision and having a separate identity to Manchester Cycling Academy allows us to be flexible in our approach to events.
And we’re absolutely thrilled that seven time Olympic Gold Medallist, Jason Kenny has agreed to endorse the School of Racing and will be present at our next event, which is in Manchester on December 20th.
It promises to be a fantastic event and you can find out more about it below or by going to https://schoolofracing.manchestercyclingacademy.co.uk/
The six-hour long day features:
- Small groups with a maximum coach to rider ratio of 1/ 10
- Breakfast and nutrition session
- Practical Psychology seminar
- Parents session – ‘How to support your rider’
- On track sessions
- Sprint and endurance tactics
- Lunch with Jason Kenny
- An opportunity to ride on the Velodrome boards with Jason Kenny
- Souvenir photographs of the event sent to you in time for Christmas
- Unique gift
- Fantastic coaching from experienced, DBS checked and qualified coaches from Manchester Cycling Academy
Bikes and track shoes will be available to hire for those people who don’t currently have access to a fixed wheel track bike.
Each person who attends will receive a souvenir photograph of themselves with Jason, a gift to take home, a certificate of attendance and some incredible memories.