Your cart is currently empty!
Costa Blanca Winter Training Camp
The Costa Blanca winter training camp will feature all aspects of a professional cycling training camp and is ideal for parents and siblings too. Staying in the costal resort of Javea (Xabia), near to Calpe and Denia in warm, sunny Spain, you will get plenty of time to get some winter base miles in your legs and prepare for the summer cycling season.
Ideal for youth and junior cyclists, the camp will feature training rides, testing routes, education sessions and a trip to the Benidorm leg of the Cyclocross World Cup which is likely to feature high profile riders such as Fem van Empel, Tom Pidcock and Mathieu van der Poel.
Whilst the exact date of the Benidorm Cyclocross World Cup event has not yet been set, we expect the event to take place on Sunday January 19th, 2025. We will travel to the Costa Blanca a few days before and stay in the town of Javea (Xabia), which isn’t far away from Calpe, Denia and Altea. This is where lots of professional cycling teams spend the winter months on training camps.
Each day will feature a training ride, off the bike education sessions and free time to explore the town of Javea so that you can discover the local culture and see if you can spot World Tour professional teams.
The Costa Blanca winter training camp is ideal for youth and junior riders but parents are also welcome and can also join in on one of the daily parents rides to Denia, Calpe or Altea. You can also ride into the Mountains inland from the Costa Blanca to take on the world famous Col de Rates or attend one of our ‘rider support’ sessions which will take place in the late afternoons.
The camp will finish on a high when on the last night everyone who attends will take part in the end of camp cabaret. Have you got your act prepared?
The Costa Blanca Camp includes:
- Half board – bed, breakfast and lunch each day in Javea
- Guided training rides with Manchester Cycling Academy coaches
- Professional quality carbon bikes** – there is no need to try to pack up your own bike and take it through customs
- Support vehicle*** and staff for all road rides
- Recovery and emergency cover whilst out on your bike
- Rider support sessions where parents and riders can learn more about how to support an elite rider
- Learn new skills in the warmth – not the cold!
- Train on the famous roads and routes where the professional teams train
- Ride with your mates and meet new friends
- Private transfer to and from the hotel with your team mates, not on a shared bus
- Quality training not disrupted by the weather
Parents Can Come Too!
- Daily Parents Rides
- Support your Rider’ sessions
- Discounted bike hire
Training Camp Schedule+
There is a non-refundable deposit of £100 per person payable in order to secure your place. If you decide that you no longer can make the trip, you will lose your payment. However, if in the event that we have to postpone the trip, your deposit will not be lost. Your deposit will simply be rolled over to the subsequent trip.
Pay your deposit for the 2025 Manchester Cycling Academy Costa Blanca Training Camp here. If you sign up before 17th November you will be able to pay your deposit in 3 payments with Klarna. This is a non-refundable deposit of £100 per person payable in order to secure your place. The camp will feature testing training road rides, off road adventures and a visit to the 2025 Benidorm Cyclocross World…
In stock (can be backordered)
Pay your deposit for the 2025 Manchester Cycling Academy Costa Blanca Training Camp here. The camp will feature testing training road rides, off road adventures and a visit to the 2025 Benidorm Cyclocross World Cup. You can choose to pay in full, in monthly or quarterly intervals via our direct debit facility. Once you have…
- 1, Pay your £100 Deposit
- 2, Sign up to your chosen payment plan
- 3, Sit back and relax
- 4, We will be in touch regarding the arrangements
- 5, We go to Costa Blanca and have an amazing time
**The Bike displayed may not be the actual model that you ride but you will ride one of a very similar quality.
**This is in the form of a vehicle that can be called out when necessary. The vehicle will attend any incidents such as mechanicals or accidents and either replace the bicycle or take an injured person for treatment at the appropriate place.
The headline price is based on two people sharing a twin room.